Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Progress!

At a slow pace, but progress none-the-less! I don't' remember what i wrote last time, but we've moved past painting and on to framing. Framing is going well. We still have some demo to do but right now there is a table saw where the demo needs to happen...so we need to finish what we're doing now first. Here's a peek!





 That second picture there...yeah that's me, using a table saw, on my own. That's not all i've done. I shot a nail gun and used a paint sprayer and i've cut the grass at my house like 4 or 5 times already. It's getting there. 

4 day weekend coming up, followed by a 4 day work week. After that? 2 days at work and on to Universal Studios!!! back home and back to work and then FARM AID! on Sat the 22nd. Jack Johnson and Dave Matthews in the same place?! How did i get this lucky <3

No comments:

Post a Comment