Saturday, May 5, 2012

Just the Beginning

 So I am very excited to say that less than a year after being married, my husband and I are about to buy our first home. If you would have asked me 5 years ago where I thought I'd be in 5 years, I would not have said married and buying a home. 

I couldn't be happier that this is where life has taken me. I'm overwhelmed with thankfulness for the opportunity we have to purchase this house and make it our home. It's a fixer-upper, to say the least. We are not skilled home renovators, yet. I'm looking forward to making a scrapbook of before and after photos. I'd like to keep up on how I'm feeling about everything as it develops via this blog. I read several blogs every day and always want to have one but can't ever stick to it. We'll see how this goes!

I just looked up our house to put a link to it here, and I am smiling from ear to ear...."under contract". This is the first time I've seen this.



No comments:

Post a Comment