Monday, May 21, 2012

One down, 4 to go!

I'm glad to say Monday is done, as far as working goes anyway. I'm also VERY excited to say that I am mega confident that I aced my civil service test!!!!!!!!!! I will know for sure in a timely manner (4 to 6 weeks, gotta love the State). We had a bit of a celebration weekend for my confidence in how well I did on my test. Joe and I went to Staten Island to visit his cousin Karen, her husband Mike, and their 3 kids and 2 dogs. From there we went to Point Pleasant Beach. It was a gorgeous day. 


We went back to Mike and Karen's after and wanted to have some adult time but Hubby was a little bit worn out from the sun...






That's him cuddling with Leo, so sweet.


Still no house updates. We are waiting to go into Attorney Review I guess? I'm not really sure how this all works. But no progress has been made. We did get notice that we have to let the landlords here know if we are extending our lease. I don't want to make that call. They never answer. -_-.

No comments:

Post a Comment